Please read this policy carefully. By proceeding to make or come for any appointment with us, you agree and are deemed to be bound by this policy (to the exclusion of any other representation, understanding, or agreement stipulated to or by you at any time).
1. Treatments: Please note that we only provide complimentary facial treatments, and this is only offered for you to enjoy the products which you have purchased from us. We do not offer any other types of treatments or benefits to our customers.
2. Capacity: By proceeding with the treatment, you warrant that you are (a) legally capable of entering a binding contract, and (b) at least 18 years old.
3. Consultant: If you have a preferred consultant, you may ask for him/her when making an appointment WITH us subject to his/her availability. If he/she is unavailable, is at a different store or is no longer with us, kindly note that you will be allocated a different consultant at our discretion.
4. Store Location: In the event that your preferred outlet is closed or relocated, you shall be transferred to another outlet of your choice within our group.
5. Appointments: Advance reservation is required to secure your preferred consultant and appointment slot, and is subject to availability. It is our policy to contact you via Whatsapp or Call a day in advance to remind you of your appointment. Please confirm your appointment with us when you contact you. If you may not be able to make your appointment, it is advisable to reschedule your appointment when we contact you.
6. Reschedule & Cancellation: We understand that there may be changes to your schedule. If you do need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, kindly give at least 6 hours’ prior notice to us. Any changes or cancellation thereafter will be regarded as Last-Minute Cancellation. For Last-Minute Cancellation or No-Show, one full session of your complimentary facial treatment in your package will be deducted.
7. Punctuality: Kindly arrive 10 minutes ahead of your appointment to allow us to pamper you with a drink of your choice and get into the mood.
8. Late Arrivals: As a courtesy to others, please note that if you arrive late, you may choose to receive your facial treatment for the remaining time booked. Late arrivals of more than 30 minutes will be regarded as No-Show, and appointment will be cancelled automatically with one full session of your complimentary facial treatment in your package deducted.
9. Special Needs: Please notify us at the time of scheduling or confirming your appointment if you have any special conditions or requests (such as injuries, allergies, sensitivities or other special needs) that may affect the facial treatment. For the avoidance of doubt, please note that we may not always be able to cater to your special conditions or requests, and are not obliged to do so.
10. Valuables: We recommend that you leave your valuables at home. If you do bring any along, this is at your sole risk and responsibility, and we are strictly not liable for any lost or stolen articles.
11. Courtesy: To preserve the tranquil environment of our facilities, we request that you leave all electronic devices turned off, refrain from talking loudly, and be mindful of other customers.
12. Health & Safety: We are entitled to conduct temperature checks and/or require you to declare your relevant health conditions before allowing you on our premises or proceeding with any treatment. We are also entitled to implement any safety or health measures on our premises or for our staff at any time and without prior notice to you. You must comply with them. We reserve the right to refuse, reschedule or cancel any appointment if we have any concerns that the health of our staff or other customers may be implicated.
13. Personal Hygiene: In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment. Our consultants have the right to deny service to any customer that do not maintain a reasonable level of cleanliness or respect our policy.
14. Professional Boundaries: We take the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers and guests seriously. Any misconduct on our premises or any form of harassment of our staff or other customers and guests will not be tolerated. No sexual behaviour or request will be tolerated. If you behave in any disrespectful or improper manner, we shall be entitled to immediately terminate your package without any refund or liability to you, require you to leave our premises and/or refuse you access to any of our store or facilities, and you shall have no claim or recourse against us.
15. Contact: If you have any queries relating to your personal data or if you require any assistance, you may call us at: +65 6727 7927 or email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service officers will get in touch with you between 2-3 working days.