TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Capacity: By proceeding with the purchase, you warrant that you are (a) legally capable of entering into a binding contract, and (b) at least 18 years old.
2. Sale of Products: It is important that you check your invoice and products before paying. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to prevailing GST unless otherwise stated. All products which you purchase from us and their prices are clearly listed in our invoice and made known to you before payment. Please note that we strictly do not acknowledge or recognize any alleged item which is not expressly listed in our invoice.
3. Payment Method: We accept payment in cash (Singapore dollars), Nets, Visa, Master and Amex. If you wish to pay by any other method, subject to our consent, you shall bear any fees and charges incurred by us to process your payment. Any certificates or vouchers must be presented upon payment for our verification.
4. Package Expiry Date: Our products may be purchased as a package. All packages which include less than 6 treatments must be utilized within 1 year from date of purchase. All packages which include 7 to 12 treatments must be utilized within 2 years from date of purchase. All packages which include more than 12 treatments must be utilized within 3 years date of purchase. Packages can be extended under special circumstances with written proof and are subject to management consideration. Please note packages are not transferable.
5. Cooling Period: Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase or if any product is damaged or defective, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund subject to the following conditions: (a) any exchange or refund must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase; (b) the product must be unused, unaltered, and in the original unopened packaging; and (c) you must produce your original receipt at the point of return instore. We have full discretion to decide at the point of return, whether to (a) exchange the item with another product of a similar value, or (b) refund you the purchase price less any fees and charges incurred by us to process the refund. Save for manufacturing defect, no exchange or refund of products will be allowed after this cooling period. Purchased certificates or vouchers are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
6. Compliments: We want you to get the most out of our products. When you make a purchase, we may offer complimentary product redemptions or samples to you. We may provide complimentary facial treatment to you. These are entirely free of charge. As they are complimentary, we are entitled at our sole discretion to retract, suspend, cease, or vary any offer or service any time for any reason, without any liability to you.
7. Etiquette & Policy: You shall comply with our Etiquette & Policy.
8. Fitness: Our products are intended only for general beauty and wellness purpose. They are not of a medical nature and we do not give any medical advice. If you have any medical conditions or concerns, please consult your doctor before making any purchase or using our products. By proceeding, you confirm that you are physically and mentally fit to do so. If this changes after your purchase, it is your responsibility to immediately discontinue the use of our products. In such event, you may request for a transfer of any unutilized products, subject to the provision of full and accurate information about your proposed transferee and our acceptance thereof. An administrative fee will apply for us to process any transfer.
9. Reactions: You understand that the outcome of using our products may vary from person to person. You acknowledge that we do not and cannot guarantee any desired result or outcome from the use of our product. If you experience skin reactions after using our products, it is your responsibility to immediately discontinue the use of our products. You should alert us of this in writing within 24 hours.
10. No Warranty: To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, quality, results, effectiveness, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the products, are expressly excluded.
11. Waiver: To the extent permitted by law, you agree not to hold us responsible and hereby acknowledge that we shall not be liable to you for any claim, cost, expense, loss and/or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, and including but not limited to any loss of profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses or personal injury) arising from and/or in connection with our products or any services, your attendance at our store, your use of our facilities or your interaction with us in any way.
12. Indemnity: You shall unconditionally and fully indemnify and hold us harmless against any liability, claim, cost (including legal costs and disbursement on an indemnity basis), expense, loss and/or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, and including but not limited to any loss of profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses or personal injury) incurred by us, arising out of and/or in connection with your act, omission and/or default in whole or in part (including but not limited to any false declarations on our forms or failure to follow our instructions) in relation to any breach of these terms & condition, our products or any services, your attendance at our store, your use of our facilities or your interaction with us in any way.
13. Confidentiality: We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data and purchase records. You unconditionally consent and authorise us to collect and use your personal data and to contact you via telephone, message or email to process and administer to your purchase or packages and/or to share our marketing campaign, promotions, updates or news with you.
14. Force Majeure: In the event of any delay or inability to perform our obligations due to any other events which occurrence or consequence is not within our reasonable control (including but not limited to earthquake, typhoon, flood, tidal wave, lightning, fire, plague, pandemics or epidemics, falling objects, war, hostilities, acts of terrorism, insurrection, strikes, riots, industrial dispute, accidents, or imposition or change of laws and regulations), this shall not constitute a breach by us, and we shall be excused from all liability to you. If you have unutilized products under your package with us, we shall at our discretion be entitled to terminate, suspend, or vary your package depending on the force majeure event.
15. Variation: We may at our discretion and without prior notice, amend, vary, or add to these terms & conditions herein (including but not limited to products, services, packages, privileges, entitlements or etiquette & policy, or any other policies) at any time. Such variation shall take effect on the date when they are stated to take effect, whether or not you are aware of them.
16. Severability: If any provision in these terms & conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by any competent authority in whole or in part, the offending provision (or where possible, only such offending part of the provision) shall be severed, and all other terms & conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
17. Third Party Rights: A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term or condition of this agreement.
18. Dispute: These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
19. Contact: If you have any queries relating to your personal data or if you require any assistance, you may call us at: +65 6727 7927 or email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service officers will get in touch with you between 2-3 working days.